Welcome to Norway’s most beautiful ski touring & hiking adventure
Welcome to the land of the Northern Lights and Midnight Sun for fantastic winter ski touring and summer hiking, between the Lofoten islands and the Arctic Capital of Tromsø. From March to May this route offers epic summit-to-sea skiing along the Atlantic coastline, and from June to August spectacular hiking & climbing.
Sunday Times Travel Magazine joined us on one Ski & Sail adventure in 2017, and called it «absurdly enjoyable and the coolest holiday ever». We think this puts it right. On this fantastic adventure we are sailing or driving above the Arctic Circle, tagging along the Atlantic coastline, visiting the region’s most beautiful islands almost made by nature for summit-to-sea skiing and hiking. Get inspired, check out the fantastisc pics and films our guests published on Instagram from this spring Ski & Sail.
You can do the Arctic Haute Route either as a cruise or as a road trip, both tailor-made by local partners, or you can do the road tip on your own using guidelines from this page. Check out the tailor-made alternatives below:
Active adventures above the Arctic Circle
- Explore the spectacular nature in Northern Norway
- Epic ski touring and hiking above the Arctic Circle
- Experience the Northern Lights and Midnight Sun
- Classic boutique cruise or partner hotels
- Full board with locally sourced food
- Make new friends with same passion – happy days to remember